1. Intelligent Micro-Nanorobotics Lab, CUHK-Shenzhen: Postdoctoral Fellow (own a Ph.D. degree from a top-tier university), PhD Student (own a Bachelor/Mater degree from a 211/985 university or well-renowned international university), M. Phil. Student and Research Assistant
2. Shenzhen Institute of AI and Robotics (AIRS): Research Assistant, Internship
- 1. Developing novel micro-nanorobots and micro-nano manipulation systems. (Required background: robotics, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, control engineering, material engineering, physics, biomedical engineering)
- 2. Small-scaled robots. (Required background: robotics, material engineering, image processing, biomedical engineering)
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1. Passion and determination in investigating micro-nanorobotic and novel biomedical techniques.
- 2. Well trained in academia.
- 3. Applicants with experience in research projects are preferred.
- 4. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- 5. English: fluent or higher.
If you are interested, please send your CV and representative publications to Prof. Jiangfan YU by email (email@example.com) with a title “CUHK-SZ_IML_Position (e.g., Postdoc/PhD student/MPhil student/…)_Your name”. Review of applications will begin immediately until the positions are filled. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.